problem with level d 767-300

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

i just bought level d 767-300 for fsx from a download, i get an error "panel initialization"...ive tried their support but the only support they have are through their forums...noone has responded yet ...from what ive read on their forums this is a major problem and they dont have a fix for it yet...anyone else have the same problem or know how to fix it...i think im just out my 55.00 usd plane....rgds ken

Last edited by ken hanson (veshagoo) on Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If this is for 2004, you have it posted in FSX.

Which is it???
I'll move it if it's 2004.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

hi..i have one 767 in fsx and i have one 767 in fs2004...the problem in fs2004 is i cant get the engines started...and the problem in fsx i get this panel initialization problem....its pretty frustrating when you pay 55.00 usd, i live in canada and neither airplane works...ive heard a lot of good things about level d but now im not so sure...rgds ken..the offer was pay 45.00 for fs2004 and get one plane for fsx for 10.00 more... 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You should split up the posts and put one in each forum stating that it's for 2004 or FSX.
Some members use one or the other and some use both.
As long as they know what you want.

You'll get clearer responses that way.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

just bought level d 767-300 for fsx from a download, i get an error "panel initialization"...ive tried their support but the only support they have are through their forums...noone has responded yet ...from what ive read on their forums this is a major problem and they dont have a fix for it yet...anyone else have the same problem or know how to fix it...i think im just out my 55.00 usd plane....rgds ken

Pro Member Trainee

just recvd a msg from level d...they do not have any support the guy said you have to find out any thing in the forums...ive downloaded three separated airplanes from different companies and had no problem with support...i have to load some .dll thing..no idea how to do it...you have be an expert in computers to be able to do it....so beware of level d..rgds ken

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

make sure that your fuel isnt in the cut off position.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...