level D 767-300 has no cabin modeling?

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

i bought Level-D 767, to my surprise, there is no cabin that I can take a stroll, all I have to stay during a long haul is the cockpit..... Mad

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

I dont have LDS 767 but I'm suprised to hear that.Do you have active cam?if you do than mabe there's a way of selecting it like with the PMDG were you can select vertual cabin and cockpit.I have seen pics of the LDS 767 cabin.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I have the F1 free camera, I can use this camera to move around
my Conquest 441 with no problem. But this 767 has its cockpit door tightly shut....actually there is no cockpit door at all, its just unmoveable texture map Evil or Very Mad
the user manual does NOT even mention a single word about the cabin....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I'm looking foreward to this 767 - it says you can move around the passenger and cargo areas.

I have the 707 and really like it, so I think I will be buying this model.

http://www.captainsim.com/products/b767/

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Did you try mooving through the door thats what you have to do with the 737ng you cant open it you have to just walk through it 😕

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

sure I tried.....but once I am through the door, there is no fuselage left.....
you are all in the sky

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

LDS does not have a virtual cabin. They have an excellent virtual cockpit (both for high graphic or low graphic capable systems), and a superb 2d panel, but yes, no virtual cabin.

That's probably one of the reasons why the LDS 767 has much better frame rates than the PMDG planes!

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

the PMDG planes get very good FPS. so i dont know what you are talking about. the 737 and the B1900

Pro Member Captain

Yes, it's true PMDG 737 has decent frame rates, but if you actually count the frame rates LDS usually comes up at least 10 fps higher than PMDG on my system, and in high traffic usually much more!

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Hasn't the new update got a cabin added to it ❓ Afterall the update is 90mb.

Pro Member Captain

No, the update did not include one. If it did the update certainly would've been larger!

The reason for the 90 mb is the brand new soundset. Aside from the voices it was completly redone. The update really does improve a lot with the plane!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...