A new aircarft after a long break.....

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Well, since I finally got my computer running the way it should again, I decided to add a new aircraft to my collection, The BAE / McDonnell Douglas AV8-B Harrier:

I add these here because this is one of the favorite helicopter I have. This helicopter, the Eurocopter 145, is very stable and is loaded with options:

Well that is it for now. 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Tom (cthiggin) First Officer

Beautiful shots - are these "purchased" add-on's - IF so, vendor/manufacturer - If not, download site......................
Keep them coming,
cthiggin

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

These are not add-ons. 😀 I get them from various sites mostly from here, Simnetwork and AVSIM. However, I do some "digging" for my special aircrafts -

The FFR 31 MR/D Super Sylph:

The EASA X-02 Wyvern (from the Ace Combat Series)

I also have Veritech Fighter from Robotech.... I can change from Fighter to Gerwalk, but can't go to Battleiod mode. I'll get some screenshots later.

Pro Member First Officer
Vanya First Officer

Speaking of Ace Combat, have you unlocked the Falcon for AC5? If so, do you know where I can dl one for FS9 or FSX?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...