to define the word cool...

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

look up the word cool in the dictionary, and you will see my wife's picture there. even though today is our 1st wedding anniversary, she stood out in the hot sun with me at the toronto air show.
http://www.cias.org/
and if that wasn't cool enough, she stood in line to buy me a hot dog while i watched the show!
alot of folks paid $15 to go into the exhibition center and see the show. i stood almost dead center of the flight lines, outside of the ex center and saw it all for free. i got some pics with my digital camera, i may post them later if they're not too rediculously small. it was a great show, it was free, and i got to see it with the most beautiful woman i know.
now i'm off to a nice resturaunt to have dinner with her, and then the top tier of our wedding cake.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Congratulations Chezzyflier! 😀

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i thought you were 40 lol jk congratulations

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😀 Treasure her!

You are a fortunate man.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍 I agree with RM, you are a lucky man.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

She's a keeper man!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...