Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

lol, look at this cool game I found, called 'Linerider'
http://www.official-linerider.com/play-line-rider-online

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Yeah that one's been out for a while... very addicting, we play it at work all the time lol.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

go to youtube and see the elaborate things that people have done with line rider. it's very cool

try this one:

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

Yeah that one's been out for a while... very addicting, we play it at work all the time lol.

Such a simple game, so addictive 😂 I'll give you some feedback on the video in a minute, cheezy 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

That video is Unbelievable! 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Truly amazing what a little bit of imagination and a steady hand can do. Oh, belive it or not the guy that created linerider is from my country, Slovenia! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Truly amazing what a little bit of imagination and a steady hand can do. Oh, belive it or not the guy that created linerider is from my country, Slovenia! 😀

I didn't know you were Slovenian ❓ 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Well not exactly. My grandpa is from Slovenia and I have a house overthere, and I feel as it is my country also because I spend a lot of time there when I'am in Europe. I am originally from Serbia, actually Yugoslavia but since the country broke up into 6 new countries I am from Serbia. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Well not exactly. My grandpa is from Slovenia and I have a house overthere, and I feel as it is my country also because I spend a lot of time there when I'am in Europe. I am originally from Serbia, actually Yugoslavia but since the country broke up into 6 new countries I am from Serbia. 😉

Cool 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...