have you noticed

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

has any one else notice that on the members list there alot of people that havent even posted yet anyone know about this.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Yes I have noticed this also.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

God i did'nt even notice the Members List but when you said about it i looked theres so many people that yet havent posted

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

There are more than 100.000 members and around 300 the most have ever posted anything. 😉 People mostly join flyaway for the downloads section not realizing that there are far better web sites for that plus they are free. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

hehehehe agreed i to think people come here for the downloads thats how i was i never realised they had free sites but actually i knew about simviation and avsim i could never get how avsim or simviation aircraft worked during installation then i joined here then i went on the forums and here i am today lol btw i wake up at 5:30 just to have an hour of free time before school

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Well, they should go to AVSIM or something for downloads, here for forums and screenshots 😂

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Westernstyle wrote:

Well, they should go to AVSIM or something for downloads, here for forums and screenshots 😂

STOP BUMPING OLD POSTS!

Look at the date september 2007. nearly a year old post! STOP IT!

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (totallyfrozen) Trainee

Westernstyle wrote:

Didn't we just cover this in the other thread? GO AWAY! Quick! Run to AVSIM or SimAviation before the money grabbing gremlins get you. RUN!
GO THE H--- AWAY.

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

post are probably the ones complaining about their memberships. I have never had a problem with membership.

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

totallyfrozen wrote:

Westernstyle wrote:

Didn't we just cover this in the other thread? GO AWAY! Quick! Run to AVSIM or SimAviation before the money grabbing gremlins get you. RUN!
GO THE H--- AWAY.

Glad YOU are 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Westernstyle wrote:

totallyfrozen wrote:

Westernstyle wrote:

GO THE H--- AWAY.

Glad YOU are 🙄

SHHHHHH Mad
Don't get back to your old habits please, you've become a respected member now, dont spoil it ❗

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...