i am running fs2004 on vista and it plays just fine, the only problem i am having is that i can only play in full screen mode, if i try to play with the menu bar on the top, the screen freezes untill i change it back. i ran this on xp and it worked just fine.
windows is in 1680x1050 and so is fs, i tried to change the resolution in fs but still nothing, am i missing something?
2 Answers
I really don't have a clue???
but i used to run flight simulator on vista for a while before i turned to fsx
but the fs9 worked fine
but when you mean the menu bar up top do you mean when you press ALT key and have the buttons uo top or the windows vista bar??
I just took Vista off and put XP back on. Vista SUCKS!!!!!
😛
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain