Creating a busy airport...

How many airline are using your Airport?
Only me and whats already there
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
About 4 airlines (that is my fps limit)
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
My airport is so busy I have to wait in line!!!
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

I have several World of AI (WoAI) liveries, but so far, the only ones I see at KSEA are Delta, Soutwest and AEOS airlines. but they are few, with Southwest and Delta with about four aircrafts between them either at the gates, taking-off or landing. How many liveries (airlines) are at you airports at any given time and what are they?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I chose my airport is so busy I gotta wait because I have my ai traffic to 100% I counted over 150 planes at my airport and the liveries of course change everytime you spawn at the airport. And there are alot.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

I Googled my two favorite Stateside airports, KSEA and KBWI and got the list of airline that flys in and out from them. I have only a few for SEATAC, but BWI has a LOT of them!! In fact, the majority of them were Southwest airlines but there were over 30 flights that were either coming into BWI or leaving; I think there were coming in. When I was about to depart SEATAC yesterday, it was so dull until it was my turn to take off...

There where so many flights coming into SEATAC that half were waved off to allow time for airlines to get off the runway!!! Man, it was right out of Die Hard 2!!!! My two favorite overseas airports are Frankfurt Main (Germany) and Tokyo's Narita International (Japan). I will find out what airlines fly from them and load those AIs into FSX. I already have most of Narita International Airport airlines loaded, but I know there is more.

FSX is about to become "busy".

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...