World of AI

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Hi all,
I need some help in finding the World of AI installer. I've been to their site and to Avsim, and seem to find all of their packages but not the installer. Could someone please help me out. Either I'm blind or stupid. probably both. Thanks in advance.
Best regards ...Art Embarassed

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer

Thanks RM,
Only problem is that when I click the Avsim url it says I have a "cookie problem". I down load stuff from their site all the time. Are you sure about that url or maybe there's a different one. As usual, I'm baffled.
Best regards ... Art

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Works for me if I sign in.
Scroll down a few inches until you come to this:

World of AI - Installer and Updates

In one of the boxes will be the link to avsim and the installer.

Or, feed this into avsim search woains24.zip and it'll come up.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks alot RM - I got it.
Best regards ... Art

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...