Planes dont show up.

Pro Member Trainee
Flyguy41983 Trainee

I installed a few aircraft from Simairline.net and installed them in the airplanes section under simobject. The airplanes wont show up when i start FSX. Where are the aircraft located or did I install something wrong.
Thank You,
Brandon
P.S
If it means anything the aircraft that were downloaded were:
Cathay Pacific 773
Air Canada 772/LR
Icelandair 753
Northwest A320
Virgin Atlantic 744

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

your file path should be:
hard drive letter/microsoft games/flight simulator x/simobjects/airplanes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

In their tutorial they use a POSKY as an example.
If you downloaded POSKYs according to your choice of airlines, it's likely that the 'ui_manufacturer=' has been given an exotic name such as POSKY, Project Opensky or Opensky... It should really be Boeing or Airbus respectively because that's where you're going to look.

I suggest you read the tutorial again and pay particular attention to the section dealing with the 'aircraft.cfg file'.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...