Strange ATC behaviour

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

Hi Guys,

Sometime back I was flying into VIDP ILS runaway 28. Cleared to land by the tower. The weather was bad and visibility down to 1/2 a mile. But still good enough to make a ILS approach.

Everythin was OK except just before touchdown I see a huge 747 standing on the runway awaiting clearance probably. I've never seen the ATC mess up this big in this game!!!!!! After I managed to crash land, ahead of the jumbo, and went to Instant replay to take a screenshot of the same....wow....no 747 existed anymore barely 15 sec after my touchdown!!!!

Any corruption with my AI files here???? I'm running FSX with SP1 and My traffic X. Please suggest

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

on instant replay there is no traffic, I dont know why

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Is it the same with failures too? Cos my bro organized an engine failure but apparently the fire and stuff didn't come up on the instant replay.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

The only thing that shows up in instant replay is YOUR Aircraft and the scenery.

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

fs-recorder.net

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

happens to me all the time especially wth PAI because not 1 not 2 but three aircraft all were clustered together then atc told all of to pull up and they were clustered for almost 10 mins just kept going around so i just yelled Censored it

Pro Member Trainee
Zeemon Trainee

I had something really annoying on my ATC yesterday.
Was coming in for approach runway 27 @ EHAM coming from geneva. So to get to the airport i had to fly northwest. However suddenly schiphol approach liked it to send me east all the way to germany where they announced that my flightplan was cancelled, íúö¾þ½úóó’!!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...