Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What am I looking for?

Radar

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I definitly have the same problem. There's one version of NVIDIA's drivers where if you turn on "anti-aliasing" in the FS2004 options menu, the 2d cockpit explodes for some reaosn. The best thing i can reccomend is either uninstall completely and update the driver (which I still havn't done), turn off anti-alilasing, or downgrade to a lower version of NVIDIA's driver.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Is he talking about the Jagggies" on the top of his panel (your right) or the bad texture on the runway (try a runway texture).

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Scott Archbold (Scotteiboi) Trainee

Lol..wow...i didn't see THAT many things wrong with it....anyways..it was the driver for nvidia....thanks! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Hmm, look at the gage reflections. I never noticed that before.

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Assuming your talking about the panel. 😕 What graphics card are you using? I suggest you download new drivers.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

That was his problem, or at least what I gathered from what he told me on MSN. That's the nice thing bout Nvidia, you need like 1 driver, for ANY card they have. (while I still find the ATI Catalyst Drivers to be the best so far though)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...