snakes on a plane

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

thats it iv had it with these Censored Censored snakes on this Censored plane!!!!

lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Snakes... I hate snakes...

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i like catching snakes when im camping

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Snakes are awesome. And so was the movie, snakes on a plane.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well it wasnt the greatest movie in the world but the ending was funny when the guy was flying the plane

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

snakes on a plane was the first movie in history to have it's dialog altered because of an internet message board. did you know that?

a quote from the IMDB:
In March 2006 New Line Cinema, due to massive fan interest on the Internet, allowed for a 5 day re-shoot to film new scenes to take the movie from PG-13 to a R-rated film (originally the film wrapped principal photography in September 2005). Among these additions is the Samuel L. Jackson character's line, "I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane," a line that originated in an anticipatory Internet parody of the movie.

the internet parody they speak of was a thread on the IMDB message boards.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

loll. This might sound funny might not but, but before watchinig this vid my friend is like " Wanna go watch "snakes on the plane" my respond because I was so tired and stuff, I answered " Sure, lets go watch plane on a snake"

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Normally I love any movie that Samuel L. Jackson stars in but I can't hang with Sam with this movie. I won't watch it, I hate snakes.

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

The movie was cool, but i have to admit that the CG that was used to make the snakes were pathetic...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...