Adding flight plans

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

okay this is really confuseing i have world of ai but i want create flight plans but when im done and i go into ttools the all the teext i try to find that i created i cant find to process it 😞 to compile it and stuff thanks guys please help fast 😀

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

no i ment like add flight plans and make them but i cant find out how to processs them so they can work 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

is any body there this plan thing is making me mad please help 😞 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

read this post... this is as best as I could explain it to Cheeks...

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/31507/custom-ai-traffic/

good luck.

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

thanks

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

uh thats crazy okay thanks bel i have all of that stuff tho flight planes and everthing from the pakege i downloaded but i dont know hot to processs it on ttools ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain

locate the three files and compile them in TTools.

TTools allows you to search for the files, when you find all three and have them all in the left window, hit the big button marked compile... then watch and wait.

If you messed it up believe me TTools will let you know!

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

okay do you search for the text files or do you make it to a bgl file cause i dont know how to do that ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain

you have to have the text files handy. you use TTOOLS to turn it all into a bgl.

Are you sure you read my post?

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

YES THANKYOU SOME MUCH BEL IM SUCH AN IDEOT I SEARCHED FOR THE WRONG FILE LOL ill post a picture of my traffic okay 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

glad I could help!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...