THERE ARE 105370 MEMBERS at this moment

DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE GETTING YOUR MONEY'S WORTH? (registered members only please)
YES
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
NO and please explain why, and what improvements could be added
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 10

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

I am sorry that this does not relate to any flight sim genres, so please bear with me.
There are 105370 members at this moment, each of us are paying our monthly subscription, understandably the site does cost money, however do you think we should be getting more for our dollar? I have noticed myself that recently there has been less and less available downloads, which leads me to this poll.
I have opened this topic for your ideas and possible future improvements to the site.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

You pay for this???

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I voted YES but I only paid $5 for lifetime membership, there's no way I would pay $5 a month.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

theres a leak in the registration to you can sign up for free yet strangely this forums seems to be ruan by its self i mean no explict content everyone is nice and helpful and we dont have to worry about spammers

by the way welcome to the forums 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

I voted YES but I only paid $5 for lifetime membership, there's no way I would pay $5 a month.

Exactly the same with me, I wouldn't pay $5 every month 🙄

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

the site is primarily used for the forums so yea

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Just like someone said there is a leak in the reg. forum. For me it said that but I scrolled up to the top of page and said like trust or turn off sec. for this site and I didnt have to pay.

Pro Member First Officer

I just feel that if i am going to pay my $5 a month which i am happy to do, I think that they should have some of site's own people working on new planes/updating planes and perhaps scouting other planes down from other web sites.

Pro Member First Officer

acepilot32 wrote:

theres a leak in the registration to you can sign up for free yet strangely this forums seems to be ruan by its self i mean no explict content everyone is nice and helpful and we dont have to worry about spammers

by the way welcome to the forums 🙂

Cheers mate!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Same here! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Regarding the downloads from this site's library, the debate has been going on for a long time. Here's a post dated: Sun Mar 28, 2004

http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=21348&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=07bcb325f3f19d3d0768dffc809fa0ee

Pro Member First Officer

(And if you read that to the end) Here we are. Horse

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...