Need Help With GTA: SA

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

As you can see i need HELP!

I now have my Laptop back from the Toshiba people because i had a Harddriver error.

That is now fixed BUT every time i load GTA: SA it go's funny as you can see in the pic below i i used to play and it was fine.

BUT NOW !

I can load the game it go's does it's lil things.

It load's the intro and the credits movie with all the sound (no Problam)

But then it go's all funny have a little look in he pics below,

I get all funny gibberish writing all over the screen and when i start the game once again all writing and lines and it makes it Inpossible to play the game.

It never used to be that way. I searched around on Google & Yahoo i have come up with some people having the same problam but no answer's to help me with.

So.... Can anyone here help me ?

Thanks for ant help !

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain

Don't matter now.

It seems to be working ok !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Hey morris I play GTA too, what servers do u go on often, maybe we can play together 😉

Pro Member Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Hey morris I play GTA too, what servers do u go on often, maybe we can play together 😉

OH YER i just remembered on XFire you said you was gonna buy it so i guess you finally did.

Cool i will be going on later but not yet im a lil busy i will go on XFire and see if you on.

And i mostly play on: CrazyBobs Cops & Robber's

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

morris91 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

OH YER i just remembered on XFire you said you was gonna buy it so i guess you finally did.

Cool i will be going on later but not yet im a lil busy i will go on XFire and see if you on.

Ok cool and yer im on cops and robbers now what is ur username ❓

Pro Member Captain

Cheeks wrote:

morris91 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

My username on CrazyBobs is just: morris

And your's: ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

morris91 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

morris91 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

My username on CrazyBobs is just: morris

And your's: ?

Your gonna laugh....The_Wog_Gangsta 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...