Help Please.

Pro Member Trainee
Mike Johnson (tricky42) Trainee

Ive just managed to get a success on the Quito Approach, but the problem is when I go into Free Flight it still thinks I'm going into Quito Approach and I can-not get rid of it?
Ive got F.S.X. with Acceleration, Ive done a repair job on Acceleration but no luck. Thanks for any Help. Mike

When I go into Free Flight's, I select Aircraft, time, airport say Friday Harbour, Then press Fly, it take's me to Friday Harbour o,k, but A.T.C. is telling me how to approch Quito??????????

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

try uninstalling acceleration, try the game and if it works, reinstall and test, if it doesn't work. Come on back.

Pro Member Trainee

Hi Ya Matey. Did what you said but no good, I did a test once reinstalled, Went into Free Flight picked a Cessna, Picked a Flight ( alpnach mil) started on runway, had to disengage auto pilot?? (in a Cessna) and was told to fly to Quito approach.

You will have to be patient with me, not to be to "techie", I'm 66yrs old and the brain cells don't work to well.

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Hi I have had the same problem like you, In the end I had to reinstall FSX.
Recently I downloaded a mission from the a website cann't remember which one, and after running the mission did not complete it went back to free flight. I still had the mission compuss and ATC still running the mission, but this time I deleted the mission and that worked.

Try deleting the Quito approach mission and the use your FSX disc 1 and repair FSX.

Pro Member Trainee

Hi ya Chaps.
I had ago at repairing but no good, So Ive done a complete reinstall and every thing is O.K. now Thank you.

Ive put S.P.! on is there anything ells I should do.

Once again that's for your time and help. there's a pint or two waiting in my local any time you are passing?
CHEERS

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

You could of just loaded a saved flight....

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...