next payware addon?

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Hmmm I say FS Passengers, was thinking of active camera but you already have some good views now you can wait a little longer. I mean you dont have passengers to grade your flight - I think thats what it does.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

now of course if you want to start making movies or fly in wing view as a passenger you can but in my opinion I would rather fly passengers like you said.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

FSPax will change your flying. You are more conscious of what you do in a given flight. Make sure you keep all the rules in place... you get graded hard on things like too much Gs... makes you a better pilot when you take that into consideration...

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

I have just downloaded a free trial of FS Passenger using a self installer. It installed into FS9 but I cant hear any a change to aircraft. There is no read me, and I simply followed the instructions.
Any help will be appreciated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't think the next payware addon will be for fs9. Microsoft is pretty much past fs9.

To spell it out: Any payware developers who intend to stay in the game will have to develop for FSX.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Sorry, i should have mentioned that I downloaded from FS-DOWNLOADS.COM (in the Most Popular Downloads list)

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

I don't think the next payware addon will be for fs9. Microsoft is pretty much past fs9.

To spell it out: Any payware developers who intend to stay in the game will have to develop for FSX.

I'm pretty sure he meant what HIS next payware add-on was going to be.

Flyboy92

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...