FS9 / Vista Screen Help !

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

I didn't know what Catogory i should put this in so i will just put it here.

Right on my screen when playing FS9 i get little box dots as you may of seen on my FlyUk screenshot flight i did couple days ago.

Cheeks said somthing to me about it on XFire a couple days ago aswell and he told me to avtivate something on my computer but i couldn't find it.

I searched around and found out it was not included with windows vista and there so i have to install it but i don't know where i can get it from.

Now i know this is stupid of me but i forgot the name of the think i am looking for thats why i need help as soon as cheeks see's this he will comment the name but mean while hers's a pic and if you look carefully you will see what i mean (dots around the cloud)

(i have not resized, so you can see more better)

Any help & i will be greatfull.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Chris, looking at that picture that you sent me, I think I know, next time I see you on Xfire i'll show you.
If only it was XP I would be able to help your anti-aliasing problem 😉

Pro Member Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Chris, looking at that picture that you sent me, I think I know, next time I see you on Xfire i'll show you.
If only it was XP I would be able to help your anti-aliasing problem 😉

Just tell me here i don't go on XFire much i just need the word you said it was.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Ok well that last pic u sent me there was an advanced icon that should've given u the graphic options for your card and to put anti-aliasing up 😉

Pro Member Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Ok well that last pic u sent me there was an advanced icon that should've given u the graphic options for your card and to put anti-aliasing up 😉

Thats right but i did what you told me and went through all the folders but there was no AA as we are both useing diffrent Windows.

I also serched it on the computer and nothing so il try and find it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...