hi.. im a newbie to pmdg 747-400 queen of the skies...i just downloaded it and when i start it up i pull the fmc and put in...ksea...it comes back saying...not in database....it does not give any info for any city..any ideas???appreciate any help..thanks
2 Answers
i don't understand what your saying i have this plane and i can put ksea in the fmc so how are you going about this? and maybe i can help you i am not a pro using it but i can do a little with it lol
hi...i cant get anything in the fmc. when i type in any city it says ..not in database on the bottom of the fmc....it is not recognizing and city or city pairs at all..thanks
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee