Crash

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

I'm looking for a good crash effect generator for fs2004. I don't just want to see the word "crash" when I hit a building or some AI traffic. I want to see a wing fly off or a tail rudder break off. 🙂

Don't get me wrong, I fly like I'm in the cockpit almost most of the time but some times I just like to fool around. I just think It would be cool to see my wing falling next to my plane after I nick that Boeing. Twisted Evil

Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

I remember in FS95 this used to happen, dont know why they stopped it Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Had a quick brows of Avsim, didn't find any for FSX. Dont happen to know of any do you?Cheers in advance 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

scab12 wrote:

I want to see a wing fly off or a tail rudder break off. 🙂

This particular type of effect has to be built into the model. All other 'free' (I think they are shareware actually) effects are just dust, fire and dirt basically.
The easiest way to get the simple effects showing is to add the line visual damage=1 to the aircraft.cfg add the bottom of each texture and enable crash detection in your settings.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...