Engines off/on

Pro Member Trainee
mustangpilot Trainee

Can you stop the engines on the installed FS9 aircraft? I have a sheet with all the short cuts and it says to cut throttle is F1 but it doesn't work. I start at the end of the runway if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Load your default Cessna. On your 2D panel at the bottom you'll find the Avionics Master Switch - turn it off.
Further to the left there are two red Master Alt Bat Switches - turn them off.
In the left corner is the Magnetos Switch - turn it all the way to the left.

That's it. All your aircraft will now be cold and dark.

Pro Member Trainee
mustangpilot Trainee

Thats great!! Thanks but when i load another aircraft the engine is running on start again??? Maybe i'm doing summat wrong?? I'll have another go tomorrow when i have more time.

Thanks for the advise, at least i can stop the engines now 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

😀 Do everything that Tailhook said but then save this as your default flight, then everytime you start a flight your engines will be off!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

What Welsh said...

further to that... when you are done and parked... Control Shift F1... that shuts all engines off.

I make it a habit when flying my airbuses... start cold and dark... end cold and dark.

Pro Member Trainee
mustangpilot Trainee

Aaah, my sheet says F1 to turn engines off. That will explain that then! he he.

Thanks guy's

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...