I'm Off

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

I'm Off to spain tomorrow (23rd)

I will be flying on a Ryanair Boeing 737-800 from Stansted to Murcia in spain.

so i will see if i can take a few pic's of planes ect....

So i'l speak to yea all again soon.

(P.S: This is real life and not FS by the way)

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Lee198 First Officer

Have a good one Morris, and take care. 😎

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

have a good trip bro I know you probably will but would like to see some cockpit pics as well.

Pro Member Captain

Thanks Guys

bawls327 wrote:

have a good trip bro I know you probably will but would like to see some cockpit pics as well.

I will if i can.

Sometimes thay will not allow cams in the FlightDeck but il take some when going onto the plane and others ect...

Pro Member Captain

hey guys,,

Im in spain right now in a bar 😎 On there Computer.

Il tell you hear right NOW NEVER go with Ryanair.

I must of got on the oldest 737-800 ever.

I saw rivets missing from the wing, when we was trying to land it felt like the pilot nearly run into the water because we was on approuch and he throtteld up quick then we nearly cliped the wing on the runway. 😳

And i was sitting on the left side of the A/C and another plane zooomed passed really really close. it like i could read the airline. Which i think it was another ryanair.

But man i prey to god i dont have the same plane on the way back

I got a few pics but as im in the pub i wont do them, right now.

Im back on the 29h so speak to you all then.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Hahahahah wow Morris... not a good start to your trip eh? Well at least you made it.... safely? I hope the flight back is better and cannot wait to see those pix!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Lee198 First Officer

...and you're in the best place to recover from that flight! Have a pint for me!! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Ryanair is one of the worst airlines in Europe. On airlinesquality.com they are rated at 2 out of 5 strars, plus they hire everybody. Pilots that just learned how to fly get employed by Ryanair. Have a safe trip back. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

lol! that must stink first almost cliping the ring then almost getting hit worst luck 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Lee198 wrote:

...and you're in the best place to recover from that flight! Have a pint for me!! 😀

I don't think he's old enough for that... are you Morris?

Pro Member First Officer
Lee198 First Officer

If he's in a pub, he's old enough! Hehehe! 😀

Pro Member Captain

belgeode wrote:

Lee198 wrote:

I don't think he's old enough for that... are you Morris?

dont worry about that mate.

Im now at the momen in a bar called "Bar Med" having a drink next to the PC with 13mins left on my timer 😂 Im gonna recorde the landing back to stansted. And ate Rynair even lower n that website what VF said about.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...