Multiple Engine failures...

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Weird occurances while flying the ol Goose off of off runway 09 at Key West Intl. yesterday. I had both engines fail shortly after take off just as I was raising the gear while in positive rate of climb. Airspeed seemed insuficient as the Goose simply nosedives even with full backwards control pressure and full up trim. Forget about establishing a best glide speed as this occured about 3oo ft AGL or less. All preflight checklists were complete and all settings verified with no failures set?? This happened about three times despite 90% fuel, a nice run up and apparent full power on take off? A few times when the thing landed, I was unable to restart the engines as they turned over, but would not catch. Fuel was full and load was only pilot/copilot. Any ideas? Or was I simply too close the the bermuda triangle. After a few of these, I held it low and level, then over water retracted the gaer and initiated climb whereupon it continued to fly normally. 🙄

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

WEIRD!

(No sugestions.)

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

I know! I'm stickin with the Bermuda Triangle thing...

Pro Member First Officer

Good idea.

Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

the triangle claims another victim

Pro Member First Officer

chez64 wrote:

the triangle claims another victim

It sure does... Ha ha Twisted Evil !

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...