jetway

vin4evr Guest

i am new to fs2004. I haven't done any addons, i just installed the basic cd's. When i start my aircraft from the gate how come it doens't start from the jetway. Ther are no jetways and aircraft is starting away from the terminal as I can do a push back from that position. Does anyone know why?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Not many airports in the standard fs9 have gates
Heathrow and LAX have gates (all static)and a few more,but to see more gates you have to d/load more airports
Here is one of the best sites for finding airport sceneries ➡

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php

vin4evr Guest

I will try..thanks a lot !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Go into the settings tab, and then find the "Display" Section, Run the slider for Scenery Complexity ALL THE WAY UP 😳

This will give you lots more jetways at most of the INTL airports

vin4evr Guest

i see the jetway when i Increased the scenary density in the display. but the aircraft is not attached to the jetway when I start the game. Aircraft is parked apart from the jetway. How do I start from the jetway.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I don't remember exactly where I got it (Radarman probably knows where to get it Wink ), but there is scenery for Philadelphia International that has working jetways. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Chris102 wrote:

I don't remember exactly where I got it (Radarman probably knows where to get it Wink ), but there is scenery for Philadelphia International that has working jetways. 🙂

Is this what you meant.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2435/bremen/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

i got my airplane parked rite besides the jetway(not alligned with the jetway). but not thru the buildings.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If you want to start "connected" to a jetway you can ➡

1 park it youself as close as you like,then save,give it a name(tick the default flight and you get this every time you start fs)

2 Slew (Y) to the gate and then save as above

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Make sure you do not hit the jetway, as you will crash when you finish slewing!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...