Hi fellow simmers. I'd like to know how to follow the flight plan at the flick of a NAV/GPS switch in PMDG 747s...but the thing is - only the default FSX 747s have them! How do I do this with a PMDG 747 guys? I've searched the FMC manuals etc. but can't find anything :-s
3 Answers
There is no NAV/GPS Switch, you must program the FMC.
Oh, ok. Could you/somebody tell me how to please? Or where I can read about it in the manuals because I can't find the exact part. 😞
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer