Heya, i recently downloaded the Captain Sim C-130 [obviously] for FSX. I have run the installation software over and over and over again, but I have no idea where to extract the install to!!! i tried simobjects/airplanes and the FSX root folder, but BAM no results!!!!!!!! Please help!
4 Answers
did you look under lockhead under the aircraft selection in FSX?
Nevermind, I figured it out. and Lockheed isn't Lockhead. 😂
Uh...OK...
Feel free to post what you DID so that the next guy (or girl) with that problem has the answer!
^I agree^ with the above
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer