Electronic Kneeboard keeps popping up

Pro Member Trainee
Andrew (everest63) Trainee

The Electronic Kneeboard keeps popping up onscreen while in flight. I close it out and it pops up again. It will be gone for awhile and then it will start popping up again. Also, my joystick will stop working momentarily.

Andy

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

I would start by testing your joystick. Go into the Windows control panel and make sure everything's working OK. Test the calibration. Then use FS to check the key assignments. It does sound as if the problem lies somewhere with your control device.

Pro Member Trainee
Andrew (everest63) Trainee

Thanks. I will look over the joystick software and key assignments.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Cool. It may also be worth going to your joystick manufacturer's website and seeing if there are new drivers available.

An outside possibility would be a hardware problem with the joystick itself. Hopefully that would be apparent when you test it using the control panel, though.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...