Problems with plane pulling to left on takeoff

Pro Member Trainee
YellowC4S Trainee

Downloaded aircraft pull to left when taking off. Anyone else have this problem and is there anything that can be done about it? It only does it with downloaded aircraft even the new Eaglesoft Citation X I just purchased.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

If you use a joystick, maybe it is too sensitive and whilst rotating you might be moving slightly to the left. Try increase the "null zone" or reduce the "sensitivity".

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

If it is too sensative, if you pull up it will go strait vertical, if it is low, it will take a little longer. try and set it to the middle 😀

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

A few people have posted this before and have this problem as do i, the only way i can get it right is to configure my joystick EVERYTIME i use FS and then it's fine. It seems that it loses the joystick settings when FS is switched off 😕 !

Pro Member First Officer

Do you disconnect it everytime inbetween?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Good question, but no, it's always left plugged in!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Hmmm, I always unplug mine, though I doubt this is the problem...
What joystick do you have ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Somebody said it has to do with Gyro Drift. Keep it off. Don't ask me why. Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

because most of the time it is the Gyro....i found that out the hard way....

i had this problem years ago and played with the settings and narrowed it down to the Gyro....though gyro is mostly the cause with props. ive never really seen this problem with jets.

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

I agree with JarJarBinks. The left turning tendency is usually with propellers and mostly noticed with single engined aircraft. It may occur with twin engine aircraft if the propellers rotate in the same direction, however not as pronounced as with the single. It should not occur with twin engine aircraft whose propellers rotate in opposite directions.

😀

Pro Member First Officer

Though if you have FSpassengers, sometimes thrust is high on one, and lower on the other. 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...