Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Where can I get a Rockwell 690B Turbo Commander? You can see a photo at:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/167788/

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

FS2002 DHC-6 , Twin Otter , Trans Island Air. Full package constructed using FSDS v2. Aircraft & Panel by : Eric Dantès , Textures : Mauricio Illanes. 7.1MB
This has a diferent name but looks just like the picture.

Pro Member First Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Original Aircraft
Rockwell Commander 500S Shrike

Images related to this file:

ac500sv-1.jpg
ac500sv-2.jpg
ac500sv-3.jpg

File Description:
Rockwell Commander Shrike for FS2004 by Paul Saunders, Scott Thomas, André Folkers and Milton Shupe. Pkg incl Gmax A/C with "hand-flyer" flight dynamics, full animations, a custom era correct panel and easy-to-read virtual cockpit, three paint schemes, VC gauge backlighting, day VC lighting, and html checklists. Will not work in FS2002.

Filename: ac500sv.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 28th August 2004
Downloads: 7570
Author: Paul Saunders, Scott Thomas, André Folkers, Milton Shupe
Size: 12301kb
Click on here
http://www.avsim.com/

Pro Member First Officer

I intaled your AC.
Take a look.
It wasa self install.
CDR

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Hi Chris,
The Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B may not be released in FS yet - there is a revue at

This should get you a translated page - if unsuccessful type 'FS2004 Rockwell 690B turbo Commander' into Google and it'll take you there.
It states that the 690B is due for FS release soon,

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks Dave, I'll keep an eye out for it Wink

FaithMS Guest

juanc2005 email me at suthern_angel3@bellsouth.net, its about NH.net forum

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Just wanted to make a quick not -- DaveC and CDR, I haven't seen you both in a while -- Nice to see you again!! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

Just wanted to make a quick not -- DaveC and CDR, I haven't seen you both in a while -- Nice to see you again!! 😀

Crosscheck9,
DaveC is back to the forums. The post from CDR is from December 2004. Someone pulled this post up, which is almost a year old now 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...