Problem with PMDG 747 ILS

Pro Member Trainee
n_codrington Trainee

I have something wrong with the PMDG 747 ILS on approach. What happens is, it intercepts the localizer but doesn't line up fully no matter how early i get established. It does follow the glide slope perfectly though. What's wrong? Even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. It's definately not my FSX installation because I have FSX on my laptop too and it does the same thing.[/i]

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

I'll try soon, but where is the Nav1/2 Radio?

Pro Member Trainee
n_codrington Trainee

It doesn't have that, you have to get the FMC up, type in the ILS info like this:

"frequency/course"

for example:

110.90/261

then press the button next to where it says ILS-MLS (if nothing is entered yet, it should say PARK too)

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Does this happen everywhere? Also, are you using an addon airport?

If you have the correct approach selected in the DEP/ARR page, it should autotune the ILS (CRS and all) for you. Make sure you've got everything set up right!

Pro Member Trainee
n_codrington Trainee

Yes, I have most of the Aerosoft Mega Airports, but it happens with every single one of the airports - addon or not 😞

Pro Member Trainee
n_codrington Trainee

So...any suggestions anyone? 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...