UKMIL Question

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

I stumbled on a couple of links for a site called UKMIL, but trying to access the site is another matter, all the links to it seem to be dead, has it gone down or is it a server problem, anybody know?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

Question answered, I hear they are moving house, so it's a matter of watch this space.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

If you are registered member, you should of received a e-mail from then explaining everything.

Also, Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' Button to say Resolved.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Col7777 wrote:

Question answered, I hear they are moving house, so it's a matter of watch this space.

They're back up and running in case you've missed it:

http://www.ukmil.org.uk/news.php

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...