I stumbled on a couple of links for a site called UKMIL, but trying to access the site is another matter, all the links to it seem to be dead, has it gone down or is it a server problem, anybody know?
3 Answers
Question answered, I hear they are moving house, so it's a matter of watch this space.
If you are registered member, you should of received a e-mail from then explaining everything.
Also, Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' Button to say Resolved.
Col7777 wrote:
Question answered, I hear they are moving house, so it's a matter of watch this space.
They're back up and running in case you've missed it:
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Captain
Chief Captain