TrackIR Vector Expansion Preview

Charlie251 Guest

I have not seen a thread for this one yet so here one goes...

I have been testing the Vector Expansion for weeks now with MS2004 and CFS3. For those of you familiar with the TrackIR, it is a device that allows you to look around in the cockpit. With the Vector Expansion, you can actually move anywhere in the cockpit based off head and body motions.

Meaning, you can now lean side to side, up and down, forward and back, and also look side to side.

It works AWESOME with MS2004.

If you would like to see the preview, with screenshots from MS2004, jump over to www.virtualflightproductions.com

You can pre-order from NP or eDimensional. Links are on the site above.

Enjoy.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Interesting, I'll check it out.

I bought one and am impressed, best thing is taking a chopper for a spin down the Cumbrian valleys.

Thanks for posting.
Dave

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...