do not buy fs passengers for fsx

Pro Member Trainee
james (blackforce) Trainee

hello i went to that site and just asked about the price, and was told a amount, so i said i was not buying it and would keep on using xpax and got banned for it, and also i said it was crap the pricing for all the addons and the Censored dan got offend, he is just trying to play on peeps talking about his personal life, so what we spend money and have the same, glad im not hard up for a game.

Censored By Radar Don't let there be a next time.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

If you said that to me about software that took me ages to make. you would ban your ass too.

Pro Member Trainee
james (blackforce) Trainee

morris91 wrote:

If you said that to me about software that took me ages to make. you would ban your ass too.

yean right, just for saying i will pass and tired of this addon over priced crap, whatever i still pass and i guess!!!!!!!!!! you are a fanboy i guess lol.

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

blackforce wrote:

morris91 wrote:

yean right, just for saying i will pass and tired of this addon over priced crap, whatever i still pass and i guess!!!!!!!!!! you are a fanboy i guess lol.

Saying that it is overpriced is your opinion and is fair, but you can't just insult the product and expect not to be banned. As you may or may not know, he is the only person coding FsPX so it is completely fair what price he sets.

If you don't like the price, don't buy it.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

morris91 wrote:

+1

Pro Member Trainee
shylock (scottyboy39) Trainee

Maybe its not be because you gave your opinion, but maybe its your over all attitude. Could be me but just by reading this post makes me think you should try downloading spell check and perhaps grow up a tad bit. If you don't like the price then don't buy it.

Last edited by shylock (scottyboy39) on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

scottyboy39 wrote:

downloading spell check

+Over 9000

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...