FSX Start up error. need help

Pro Member Trainee
jewkid80 Trainee

My flight sim. x worked perfectly until one day i tried to start is up and a loading bar would show for 3 seconds then nothing would happen.

I dont know what is causing fsx to not start up. I need help, it is required i have simulator hours for my flight lessons.
if you know something that might help please reply.

P.S. i have tried to unistall then reinstall it... it did not work.
Crying or Very sad

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

I has the that happen to me a few month ago. I never could get it to work even after three week of off and on tech help from MS. I had to do a complete sys recovery just to get FSX to work because it was the only thing that would not work. Evil or Very Mad

But first check your update history for a update that you may have gotten that could have caused it.

Then check your event viewer for FSX error's and see it you can find a error that may have been around the same time as the update. That, may lead you in the right direction. If you can't solve it by those methods.

Try a sys restore, not a recovery just yet. Restore to a date Pryor to the fault.

Hope that help

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...