747 Ready For Pushback

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Is there a demo or free version of the "747 Ready For Pushback" plane?

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Doesn't look like there is.

http://www.simpilot.com/

Radar

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

I don't think theres a demo, but if you're thinking of investing in this add-on I'd highly recommend it... it has many features that you don't normally get in most add-ons, including Call-outs from the crew.

Ready For Pushback features the 747-200 model so it's an old plane, with analogue displays and quite old technology in terms of Automation (no Flight Managements Computer, but a good Inertial Nav System!).

PMDG (The people who released 737NG), are releasing a 747-400 "Queen of the skies" add-on in 2005.

Elkin Guest

No. There is not a free one. Go to panelshop.com to see all there is to see. Enroll in the forums and check it out.
I am a big RFP fan and fly it all the time.

I can answer a lot of Q's on it,,, about it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Elkin! I haven't see you for a looog time. Where were you?
And....weren't you a member of FlyAway?

Elkin Guest

I moved. I am a member but I am on another computer and I can not post when I am logged in. I do not know why. I asked staff about it but,,,, here I am. Don't know what`s up with it.

Pro Member Chief Captain

It's good to see you're back. We all missed you 😁

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

I downloaded the free Ready for push back and never got it in as it was to complicated for the old CDR.I then deleted it.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Thanks Agus. I am getting back into things s l o w l y.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I see... hehe.
Anyway, I will be absent these days because I'm travelling to Argentina. I will come back on January 5th.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Ok then bud. Happy Holidays to you and have a safe trip. Are you going to fly one of your FS9 planes or are you going to fly commercially? HA! HA! Ha Ha

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...