Farnborough airshow 2008

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Better late than never, enjoy the shots

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Man you are lucky, Valkeria is very, small so no jets (rare occasions) come here.

Nice shots, hope you enjoyed your time 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Nice shots, I bet you had an enjoyable time!

Though I have to say that the A380 is probably the ugliest airplane I've ever seen...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Traches wrote:

Though I have to say that the A380 is probably the ugliest airplane I've ever seen...

Couldn't agree with you more!

Pro Member First Officer

Yep it was great, it wasnt my local show, my local show is at Biggin hill airport wich is 8miles from my house, the airshow i went to was about a four hour drive, but worth it

Pro Member First Officer

Wow, 4 hours 😳 I remember before 9/11 (well, briefly) at my local AFB, Patrick AFB, less than 10 min driving time from my home, would be awesome. All military aircraft doing flyovers,stunts, and the Blue Angels. PAFB doesn't do it anymore, and I'm thinking about going to Sun'n Fun in April. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

yer, it was worth it , its the bigest air display/show in the country, my local (10/15 min drive depending on traffic) is also a nice size, up to B737-800 can reach the runway, there display last year, red arrows, Viper 16, heli's etc was great

but farnborugh is worth the 4 hour drive its sensational

Pro Member First Officer

Here is my home airport picture- Regular service is MD-88 Delta Airlines, Air Transat International Freight DC-8 (awesome!) ASA Crj-700&200. USA 3000 did do service with their A320's, for a brief time. Northrop Grumman also does testing here. Also, Delta brought their 737's down for a long time, and i did actually ride on one to Atlanta.

Apparently, A330's can land here. Valkaria, X59, is here.

Pro Member First Officer

Biggin hill

Pro Member First Officer

That looks sweet 😀

I also see you changed your sig, looks nice 👍

Pro Member First Officer

yer got a picture of my own new va on it, its hardwork, im not to sure what to do, iv still gotta pic my routes, sort a recuritment system out etc

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...