LEARNING FORUMS

DENBOY Guest

HI I JUST WONDERED IS THERE A FORUM OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO LEARN TO FLY PROPERLEY, INSTEAD OF BEING TOLD GO TO FS HELP? I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO INTERRACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND TRY TO LEARN THAT WAY. MANY THANKS FROM ( DENBOY ) ASHFORD KENT GB. 😕

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Take the lessons and come here to ask questions, that's about the only way to do it.
Please don't type in all caps, it's called shouting and is also difficult to read.

Radar

DENBOY Guest

Sorry about THE CAPITALS. Thanks very much for your reply, i will see what i can do in help. As i said i am new to fs and was looking to see if there are any clubs or sites where people give advice on all aspects of flying. I am in my 50s and have only just discovered this wonderful thing called computing and Flight simulation so its hard being a newbie as my son calls me.Any advice will be appreciated and needed on things like IFR,VFR and Landing, as its easy to get up but hard to get down on all wheels. Many thanks from Denboy... Crying or Very sad (Its got to be this face as there is not one for (old green and stupid) bye.

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Here is a very good site for what you want.

http://stevesflightschool.com/

Pro Member First Officer
mako (makonnenl) First Officer

CDR,
I found this site to be very helpful, is this class valid for SIM 04 only ❓ or just SIM98 or there is no difference at all.

Guest FEM Guest

Radarman, you should give him a link to my ILS landing thing, I cannot remember the link to it on th site

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Guest FEM wrote:

Radarman, you should give him a link to my ILS landing thing, I cannot remember the link to it on th site

Is this the one you mean?

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2485/ils-tuning/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Makonnenl,
I really do not know if you can use this with all the flight simulators as I didn't take lesion's as I'm a pilot in real life.
I did take the 4 examinations at the bottom of the page.
click on examinations to see tests
It was very interesting and I learned many thing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

yeah, thats it. 'preciate it Mr. Radar-Dude!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

DENBOY wrote:

HI I JUST WONDERED IS THERE A FORUM OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO LEARN TO FLY PROPERLEY, INSTEAD OF BEING TOLD GO TO FS HELP? I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO INTERRACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND TRY TO LEARN THAT WAY. MANY THANKS FROM ( DENBOY ) ASHFORD KENT GB. 😕

I would gladly help you like you posted in the forum.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...