Quality Freeware

Pro Member Trainee
timohnani Trainee

Hi guys,

I've been downloading some really cool aircraft. But its always annoying because something doesn't come right. For example its really annoying to download a cool Airbus only to find that it has the panel and sound of a Cessna!!! Wacko It just drives me crazy.

Does anybody know of a website or some project where they create proper aircraft from start to finish including panels, sound and flight dynamics??

Thanks

Timo

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Unless you pay for an aircraft you have to take your chances with what you get free.
On some sites they will tell you what they used for designing the aircraft.
I found that the huge downloads are usually huge because they have better sound files then others.
You can always get an aircraft that you like and then look for a separate panel for it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I downloaded an A340-600 from FlightSim.com and it has a panel and sound of a Cessna. 😂 But is was no problem for me. I just downloaded a panel and a great sound and no, my A340-600 is awesome! 😀

If you want to have some great panels, search for Eric Marciano. He made great panels, but I think that some of them still need some work. If you want to follow my advice, try them. They are very realistic. Ok, it's not that realistic as the panel of the 737NG, but is actually great.

Pro Member Trainee
timohnani Trainee

Hey thanks for the advice. I'll definetly check out those panels. Do you (or anybody else) know any other good sites or authors to use?

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Just one question: Which aircraft did you download?
I checked on some of the Eric Marciano's panels and they are payware. But I said "some". Other panels are freeware.
If you have problems finding the right panels, I can help you in that.
Just tell me what you want and I'll help you.

If you want to download Airbus panels, you can check on www.avsim.com They have nice panels.
Also, www.simviation.com More panels. Obviously, you have to search them.
www.flightsim.com And more panels. Yet, more panels.
http://www.fsdome.com/ Oh, lord, I saw nice panels there. I think I am going to check some of them out. Take a look. Aren't they cool?

Well, you have a large variety of panels to choose. Some panels won't work fully, and some will. Some panels have problems, and some not.
That happens everywhere.

If you downloaded a specific panel and you liked it, let me know. I want to try it 😉 .

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is Eric Marciano's site.

http://emarciano.free.fr/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Some very good Boeings are the MelJet ones. You can get them at www.meljet.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...