Is there a free crash effects program available?
2 Answers
It said free, check it out.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=massivecrash_final.zip&CatID=fs2004misc&Go=Search

There is,and I think its called crashfx
I tried one of the very early release programs and it did not get on with my setup.....Things have probably improved as the last time I saw one it was version 8
try Avsim and search for the latest version
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain