Well, im back : )

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Yep, got my Laptop back, and heard of all the good and bad, Some Censored hole taking down AVSIM, 787 flying in a few weeks (actually iv been following that for a while) so im here, and unless my parents take my laptop away again, im here. (Also i picked my 4th instrument up, Trombone, next to drums, Tuba, and just a little bit of guitar)

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

So what'd you do for them to take it away in the first place?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

He practiced the scales on the Tuba when they were trying to sleep ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Fiddle, piano, and banjo are the next 3 on my list... harmonica's in there somewhere as well. Ooh, i wanna learn drums too!!!

I've got some time to invest in music... 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

He practiced the scales on the Tuba when they were trying to sleep ROFL

No, no no, actually it was Trombone scales 😛

It was because i slacked in doing chores.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Traches wrote:

Fiddle, piano, and banjo are the next 3 on my list... harmonica's in there somewhere as well. Ooh, i wanna learn drums too!!!

Fiddle: will make you many enemies during your "beginner" stage

Piano: is a b***h to take on the road - especially on crowded buses in Egypt

Drums: see above

Harmonica/Blues Harp: almost inaudible in a crowded Italian piazza

Banjo: Now we're talking. Get a Clawhammer and become proficient in Travis picking - much easier than piano or fiddle. Outside of the U.S. hardly anyone plays it... let alone well. Sound carries much better than that of an acoustic Steel string and you won't even have to sing.

I'm thinking of your future here Bob... or is it bob? The bleak future when you've been expelled from college due to unacceptable behaviour such as the consumption and selling of illicit substances on campus, disinheritance of the family estate and being chased by the Feds for all the other misinformed business schemes you got yourself involved in. -- Dreams shattered... life in ruins 😞

But wait, this is where the Clawhammer comes to the rescue. Pack it in a sturdy case, migrate to Europe and start busking. The way the Euro is going compared to the Greenback you'll soon be able to buy plenty of Real estate in the U.S. and being rich will have you regain your self-confidence and an army of fair-weather friends.

If that doesn't suit you, you can always stay on the road with your Banjo, meet new people every day, never have to wear a suit, sleep, eat and "work" when and with whom YOU want and the word bankruptcy will soon have lost all its meaning. You will NEVER be broke, you'll always have ten bucks in your pocket... 😛

Welcome to a promising career Umm... Monaco is nice this time of the year 😀

Over and out.

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

You've clearly thought this through TH! But what happens when I bust a banjo string? I can't play my banjo to make money cause i need a string... but i need money to buy one! And seeing as I'd lived my life to that point giving no thought to tomorrow, i'd hardly expect me to have an extra set stashed somewhere...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Traches wrote:

You've clearly thought this through TH!

Negative. Thinking is not my forte... I'm a "doer"

And seeing as I'd lived my life to that point giving no thought to tomorrow, i'd hardly expect me to have an extra set stashed somewhere...

Houston... we have a problem 😳

So what you're really saying is that you can study how to budget for banjo strings at college these days...? This world is getting weirder by the day

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...