why when i click the installer package

Pro Member Trainee
Chandler006 Trainee

it tells me it is a bad airfile

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Alright first of all, we need ALOT more info on the problem.

I mean installer package to what?

And explain what your doing, each step in the process up till were you run into the problem.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

If your talking about the "aircraftname".AIR file that inside the folder..

IGNORE it

I know adobe released a new program that makes use of certain types of ".air" files, but it does nothing for flightsim, it just recognizes it as .air, and says it installs something, but it does not.

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Hey flyboy, how the hell you know what he's talking about, i mean with so little info posted.

Pro Member Trainee
Chandler006 Trainee

when i load any of the flyawy aircraft, and double click the intstaller package, a black box opens and said this app has a bad air file, it has done it for each aircraft. and it said consult the author...
-Chandler

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Methinks you need to read a tutorial on how to install aircraft.

➡ ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...