I was just flying one of my POSKY United 777's with a nice P&W4000 sound set and I can kind of hear the deep rumble on takeoff in the cockpit but it should be much louder. Is there something that I can change in the sound.cfg file to make it louder? And also the wind is much to loud at low speeds and yes I know that it gets louder with speed but it's loud at like 100knt's. ❓
2 Answers
Try going to the sound option on the settings either on the in-flight menu, or on the main menu!!!
A box should appear and a small amount of settings will appear.
I'ts very simple, just like changing the traffic density in the settings!!!
If this doesn't work, I'm afriad I can't help you!!!!
Hope it works!!!
😳 Well ya that was the first thing I tried, didn't help. I'm looking to increase the volume of the sound file its-self.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee