I haven't used FSX in a while, and when I tried, the yoke and pedals won't work. They show up in CH manager, and I go to calibrate, it lets me, they work fine and then when I get an aircraft on the tarmac, they quit. Help!!
2 Answers
I cleaned the inside of dust and let her cool down. i tried again and got farther, but same crap. Yoke quits responding.
I found and fixed the problem. My yoke and pedals were plugged into different USB ports than they usually are. I don't know why, but that made a difference. Everything works great now.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee