Changing aircraft in Missions?

Pro Member Trainee
BMG88 Trainee

Sorry if this has been covered previously, I'm new to FSX, I couldn't refine a search well enough to find anything on it.

My question is; is there a way to change aircraft in Missions? say I want to try to rescue the geologists off St Helens in a Chinook instead?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jrocky Trainee

BMG88 wrote:

Sorry if this has been covered previously, I'm new to FSX, I couldn't refine a search well enough to find anything on it.

My question is; is there a way to change aircraft in Missions? say I want to try to rescue the geologists off St Helens in a Chinook instead?

No alternative aircraft seems to be available for the St Helens rescue mission. On some of the missions you can change aircraft by pressing the Alt key on the keyboard, on the screen menu bar, click on 'Aircraft', then click 'Select Aircraft' if there are alternative aircraft available they would show in the drop down screen. In this mission that feature seems to be grayed out 😕

Pro Member Trainee
BMG88 Trainee

Thanks for the help!

Pro Member Trainee
Carlin Trainee

Actually you can select the mission you want on the missions page of X then check the "Enable changes in selected Mission" box then: press the Alt key on the keyboard, on the screen menu bar, click on 'Aircraft', then click 'Select Aircraft'

Pro Member Trainee
BMG88 Trainee

Nice. Thanks again folks! I was actually able to switch to the Chinook using your all your tips.

Sari Guest

Dear friends, i am using fsx demo. i can not change aircraft on Caribbean Landing.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...