Using a USB RC simulator controller in FSX?

Pro Member Trainee
hipeaks Trainee

First time posting to this forum, but has anyone out there ever tried using an rc airplane sim controller on FSX and if so how did you configure it? I ordered a sim controller, haven't received it yet, but was very curious as to whether or not it could be used in FSX as a controller. FSX's fixed tower cam view would seem to make for a pretty good simulator perspective and a great alternative to the rc sim software included with the controller. Your thoughts and/or experiences are greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
iflyfullthrottle Guest

I'd like to know the same thing. Why pay $200 for a RC simulator. I would think FSX could do the job. The tower view is an excellent idea. Set the tower height to ground level. Or, could even use a "spotter" view.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...