I would lke to dwn'ld files into proper folders. I understand the procedure. And I have "panel", "effects", etc. The QUESTION is - - I do not have a "Model" folder, but I do have a "Module" fldr. Is that the Model folder ??
Thanks, GQ
1 Answers
Follow what the read-me has to say that came with the download.
Sometimes you split up folders and other times you just put one folder (containing many folders) into simobjects/aircraft.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain