Citation X

FockWulfe Guest

Here's the pitch this time: Not but a month ago, I downloaded an absolutely fantastic Citation X. Made by Alejandro Rojas Lucena. And this, unlike it's many predecessors, had no creepy co-pilot.Long story short, I no longer have the plane. It got messed up. I found the last one stumbling around online. And I have spent four hours total trying to find it to no avail. Please just give me a link to work with. I've tried 5 variants, all with the scary co-pilot lady.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
FockWulfe Guest

Well, I appreciate your response. But you've probably noticed I'm dirt cheap. And in this case, I actually KNOW that there is a freeware variant to my exact specifications. If it's any consolation, I did get the Skylane in the end. I've heard of simviation having one, except I've tried all of them this morning, and none worked.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sit and work with Google, keep changing words, you should eventually come up with one hit.
You'd be surprised how using a plural in searching is different from a singular word.
"S" can make a difference.

Most freeware designers don't bother too much with a certain aircraft if it's already available in payware.

Radar

FockWulfe Guest

FOR GOD'S SAKE! EVEN THE PLANES IN YOUTUBE VIDEOS THAT SHOW NO FREAKY ALFRED HITCHCOCK COPILOT AND HAVE THE LINKS STILL HAVE THAT DEMON WOMAN! I'VE EVEN REMOVED THE FILE COMPLETELY AND SHE STILL APPEARS! i DON'T GET IT! Evil or Very Mad

FockWulfe Guest

Alright! found it! Better version than before too! If anyone is interested, here's the link. You'll have to install the gauges manually though. Look in the panel file for them and read all instructions. https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsimviation.com%2Ffsnd%2Fmenu.html&session_token=cvswffWw6Ip_v9_j8Gk5_A2Da1t8MTMxMDM1MzI2OEAxMzEwMjY2ODY4

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have no idea what you are talking (yelling) about.
If you are that determined to have a nice Citation buy one, ask your parents for one as a birthday gift.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...