Panel lights

Pro Member Trainee
Jonf1502008 Trainee

How do I get JUST my panel lights to come on? I hit Shift "L" and my dome lights come on. If I just click the panel lights to come on nothing happens. Anybody know whats up?

Jon

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just use "O" and "L" for all my lights. No shift.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Jonf1502008 Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

I just use "O" and "L" for all my lights. No shift.

Radar

Yeah me too but is you use (default) shift+L that does the panel lights and Ctrl+L does your Landing Lights.

If I go into the VC and look up at the overhead (A321) and I can see the int. light switch and there are 3 settings. Off,Panel, and Dome. It's set to off and I hit it once to panel and it moved to panel but doesnt do anything. I then hit it again and I see the panel lights come on but a split second after the dome lights come on. I dont know what to do here.

Jon

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...