Hi guys,I'm a uni student in London and I'm gathering informations about flight sims software and hardware-wise....I'm currently involved in a uni project about upgrading a Frasca 242 which is a full flight sim with a FS software.I have never seen this done in these days but I do think is quite achievable.
Do you guys have ever seen this kind of work?
1 Answers
I have no idea what you just said 😛 , but suffice to say if you're going to run FSX you need some pretty hefty hardware!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Captain